Ink, Toner & Supplies. Powered by Blogger.

Unique Christmas Gift Wrap Label Idea

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In time for the gift-giving season, I am glad to share with you a unique Christmas gift wrap and label idea from manmadediy.com with some modifications of my own.

Unique Christmas Gift Wrap Label Idea

Basically, the main idea is to use typographic labeling. Yes, it's simple and very unique! However, manmadediy's suggested steps to accomplish the whole things requires some tracings and stuffs that maybe a little time-consuming for those already in the rush to get their Christmas gifts wrapped.

I took the liberty to modify their idea.

I figured it is not just plain brown paper that can be used as wrapper. I think any plain colored ones will do as long as it will under emphasized the typographic labeling and that it can cover the entire gift. For the label, we can follow the example, which is a newspaper. Or we can make use of printed documents with blank page on the other side that we wont not be using anymore.

For the typographic label, I'd like to use Franklin Gothic typeface. And instead of tracing, I would just print the names of the persons I will be giving to horizontally reversed into the blank area. After which, I will cut out the letters and paste it to the gifts. Voila!, typographic labels for the gifts I will be giving. This is faster way if we have lots to give to this Christmas.

And I wouldn't worry about printer toner as I am using quality compatible HP toners. Compatible hp toners allow me to print as many without difference in print clarity at much much lesser price. Check out this sweet compatible HP toners deal from Tonerboss if you are interested.

The combination of this idea, your HP printer, compatible hp toner and used paper brings you a cheaper way in wrapping or labeling your gifts this season.

Now, you have an additional idea how to present your gifts in a different way through this unique Christmas gift wrap & label idea.



Post a Comment

Blog Directories

Top Blogs Computers blogs
Blog DirectoryConsumer Electronics Blogs
SEO services provided by Search Engine Optimization
Add blog to our blog directory.
Globe of Blogs
Blog Directory

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP